[MirageOS-devel] OCaml bindings for EC2 API

Hi all,

For my GSoC project I've been working on OCaml bindings to the EC2 API. The code is at https://github.com/moonlightdrive/ocaml-ec2

I've yet to launch a Mirage-backed VM without using the Amazon's CLI tools. The process involves producing an xml manifest describing an image; the manifest contains fields of RSA encrypted data. Problem is, I don't have any way to take my public keys (pem files) and turn them into `Cryptokit.RSA.key`s.

I would appreciate any feedback/comments you have on the bindings and/or my RSA issue.

Thanks!
Jyotsna