Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS on Cubieboard - beginner question

(and precompiled SDcard images at http://blobs.openmirage.org/)

>> - What is the recommended debugging environment, I guess a serial console
>> is must. Something more to consider?
>
> For the CB3, it should just boot and be accessible over the network
> (it uses DHCP to get an address), so you might get away without the
> serial cable. If you get the CB4, I'm sure you'll need it though!
>
>> Note: I have no particular preference for Cubieboards as such, they are just
>> boards I noticed some Mirage developers are using.
>
> I think that's the easiest one to get started with.
>
> Has anyone tried the Raspberry Pi 2 yet? It's ARMv7, so it should work with
> Xen.

Not yet.  Last I heard, it didn't have a proper GIC and so would have trouble
running Xen out of the box. I haven't looked at the released hardware though,
and would be most interested in seeing a dmesg.