[MirageOS-devel] ask for outreachy program

Hi:
  My name is Chenchen Zhao. Iâm currently a first year student in University of Waterloo, Math Faculty. I really really want to participate in Xen Outreachy Program and make some contributions to open source and I think the project âCommand line utilities" fascinates me a lot. I have learned Python and Scheme in school,but just some basic functions.I was wondering if I can participate in it and make some contributions from now on. Would it possible to give me to some suggestions to start and tell me what should I learn and do now?

 Thank you,and I look forward to hearing from you.

  Sincerely

  Chenchen Zhao