[MirageOS-devel] OCaml and Mirage now running on rumprun, including bare metal

Hi all,

in the spirit of "announce early and often", I now have a working OCaml
cross compiler toolchain building unikernels with the rumprun stack[1], and
basic support for Mirage OS working.

Here's a screenshot for proof of the mir-console example from
mirage-skeleton running on KVM:

http://ibin.co/22cIo40lGJxN

If you'd like to try this out, my OPAM repository is available here:

https://github.com/mato/opam-rumprun

Detailed instructions are in the README.md file in that repository.

Only the Mirage Clock and Console drivers are currently functional, I'll
add more as I progress with the port.

Enjoy!

Martin

[1] http://repo.rumpkernel.org/rumprun