[MirageOS-devel] Datastore

Hello

What is the easiest way to persist data to disk within a unikernel ?

For instance let's imagine I would like to write a unikernel that holds a list of RSS feeds and routinely checks for updates.
I could hold this in memory but how to persist the changes so it survives a restart ?

A key-value store would do. Can Irmin be used within a unikernel ? Is there any existing code I could look at ?

The only example of writing to disk I am aware of is Thomas Leonard blog post:Âhttp://roscidus.com/blog/blog/2014/07/28/my-first-unikernel/
But this quite involved and maybe out of date...

Thank you

Manu