[MirageOS-devel] Some thoughts on operating unikernel environments

I'd managed to get a bunch of throughts out of how head an into blog
post form, on the theme of operating unikernels.

The general gist is, assuming unikernels are awesome, how do we build
and run production systems based on them?

http://www.morethanseven.net/2015/08/21/operating-unikernel-challenges/

This is mainly a list of problems, I'd love to heard from anyone who
has done any hard thinking on any of them or cut any tools in this
space.

Cheers

Gareth

--