Re: [MirageOS-devel] hdhcpd working.

So I got it to work :D, I have a working xen image, the unix version
has been serving my home for the past week.

So basically there is:

https://github.com/haesbaert/charrua-core (core server and dhcp logic)
https://github.com/haesbaert/charrua-mirage (a mirage image skeleton,
like the ones in mirage-skeleton)

It needs a lot of polishing now but it should be releasable by in the weekend.

I have this annoying thing with printing under xen:

C.log c (green "listener got packet with %d len\nTESTELALA\nLEROLERO" len);
produces:
listener got packet with 215 len
                                TESTELALA
                                         LEROLERO

TERM is set to screen, but I've tried others too, for the same avail.
The color has nothing to do with it, the effects are the same.
I assume someone experienced this already ?