Re: [MirageOS-devel] OSCON 2016 speaker deadline coming up!

On 19 Nov 2015, at 14:35, Richard Mortier <richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a quick enquiry -- wondering if anyone is thinking of submitting
> something Mirage-related for OSCON next year?
>
> I've done it a couple of times with Anil -- good fun, some interesting
> stuff there :)
>
> The deadline is Nov24 (next Tuesday) -- details at
> http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/open-source/public/cfp/423.

The deadline for this is tomorrow.  I think a good one would be to submit the
Unikernels+Docker integration from Barcelona.  Although we didn't show it off
in the short 10 minute Cool Hack slot, there's a really good story emerging
around Mirage backed by Rumpkernel libraries.  Right now networking is socket
only, but is heading towards full direct networking support (and certainly will
have landed by OSCON!).

Should we just do a joint presentation as we did a few years ago Mort?  That
way if one of us can't make it we don't need to go through the speaker change
process.

Anil