Re: [MirageOS-devel] Issue building oasis.0.4.5.

Amir Chaudhry wrote:
> Hi folks,  Iâm trying to build the MirageOS website locally and following an
> opam upgrade, I canât seem to install Oasis 0.4.5.  Itâs a dependency of c3
> and xapi-rrd
>
> Iâve opened an issue on the Opam repo [1] but if anyone here has any more
> info, that would be useful.
>
> [1] https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/issues/5172
>
> Thanks,
> Amir

Hi Amir,

I ran into the same issue and the error message was identical to the one
you've seen. However I haven't opened an issue, because I wasn't sure if
there is a problem with my installation.

My brute force approach to fix the issue was deleting
$HOME/.opam/4.02.3/lib/userconf first and then after the next error I've
also deleted $HOME/.opam/4.02.3/lib/plugin-loader. Then I was able to
install the new version of oasis.

Regards,

Jochen