[MirageOS-devel] beginner contributing to mirage

Greetings,

My name is Vasilis and I am a computer engineering student.Â

Recently I discovered MirageOS project and I am since quite interested in it. So I would like contributing some code.

I have beginner Ocaml skills and I have never taken part in a software project that big, so I view this also as an opportunity to sharpen these skills.

A beginner project I encountered is "local synchronization between git repos", the first one noted under the category "storage" in [1].

Ideally, pairing me up with a mentor for completing the above, or other beginner task would be cool :)

Thank you for your time,
Vasilis Goumas