Re: [Publicity] Docker Open Source Container Virtualization on the Rise

The recent x32 ABI exploit in Linux puts the dangers of depending too much
trust in containers in sharp relief.

http://www.zdnet.com/low-level-exploit-sends-ubuntu-opensuse-kernel-bug-hunting-7000025872/

Perhaps the simplest thing is to look for a list of recent CVE vulnerabilities
and highlight which ones would be blocked by Xen, KVM and containers.  I've not
seen such a list elsewhere on the web.

-anil