Re: [XenARM] State of PV Xen on ARM

  • To: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Josep Subirats <josep.subirats@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 09:49:35 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 08:49:46 +0000

Hi,

I also tried to deploy Xen-ARM on a Tegra 250 board (supposedly an Harmony board) but it was impossible for me to achieve it. I'd also be interested in a Raspberry Pi Xen-ARM version. My biggest wondering is whether the new Xen-ARM with Virtualization Extensions is backwards compatible with those boards (Harmony boards concretely). Could anyone clarify this?

Thanks,

Josep