[Xen-devel] xen dom0 debugging

a question, maybe not very xen specific.
I want to boot my newly created (fresh compiled vmlinuz)
dom0 but it gives an error during boot. One that would
show up in dmesg. But it hangs the booting process
so i have to boot with another vmlinuz.

When i boot with another vmlinuz however my dmesg
with the error is overwritten with the one that boots
correctly. How can i save the one with the error?

The error occures before i can execute a custom command.

kind regards,

Robin