Re: [Xen-devel] preparing for 4.2.3 and 4.1.6

Jan,
I am confident that we can manage driving the test days in between Dario, Russell and me. It does require a reliable schedule for RC's as well as a list of bug fixes that we need to highlight as "please test XYZ for RCx" in the Test Day Description. So there would be some impact on you in helping pull that info together: but I'd assume that you would be on top of the delta between say 4.2.2 and 4.2.3, etc. anyway.
Lars