[Xen-devel] Xen Project Developer Summit Time-Line and Update

Hi all,

a quick update on the Xen Project Developer Summit time-line.

#1: The CfP will close on Friday
#2: The Program Management Committee is in place (announcement to follow)
#3: I intent to publish the schedule by next Friday (the 13th). Failing the final program, I will publish highlights on Friday and the full program the following week #4: Registration has been open since http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/ went live : go to attend > register #5: All other information, such as hotel information, etc. can be found on the event website

Best Regards
Lars