[Xen-devel] Xen Project Developer Meeting Confirmed, Aug 20, 9:30 - 13:00, Chicago - Sign up ready

Hi all,

after your feedback, we will hold the Developer Meeting from 9:30 - 13:00. To sign up on or add topics please either * modify http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting/Aug2014 (my preferred option) - if you don't have write access to ther wiki, fill out http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

I am currently planning for about 35 people. We will provide snacks during breaks, but no lunch. As I will have to have a Xen Project Advisory Board meeting shortly after the Developer Meeting.

Regards
Lars