[Xen-users] cloning machine

Hi, I'm stuck on a problem. I have to migrate a virtual machine
running in vmware to XCP.

thought I'd boot a live cd and do a dd of the vm, but failed because
the live cd turned off at boot (tested with two live). Throw a gift vm
debian6 and mount a disk, and apply the dd, so good, but when you
reinstall the grub explodes with an error message.

so my question is, I can do to migrate to machines running vmware or
kvm to xcp, or real to xcp?
dd seems doable, but I have this problem to boot, I can not boot a
live cd, very basic and not because it goes

Saludos
--
nycko