[Xen-users] Debian - DomU on ZFS

Hi there .

I just come up with the need to migrate my LVM to zfs , when using LVM I was able to reference my LV partitions as /dev/VG/LV, then within the configuration file I could reference the device as phy:/dev/VG/LV, now with zfs I've got my disk and the pools as in , mypool/storage1,2,3 and so on.

Now my question is.

I did not find any /dev/ reference to point to in the configuracion file as in solaris, like /dev/zvol, so, should I create an image file and then install? Will that methood downgrade my I/O performance or will that be handled bu the access methood I use? iSCSI, SAN Storage, Disk Type, HBA, network speed and so on.
Anyone already installed the combination of -> DomU+ZFS+Debian?

Ideas, suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards , thanks for your time and support.