Re: [Xen-users] spice issue

Well I compiled Xen on 6th and it works fine.   I recompiled on 12th and it stopped working. I know that seabios git does not show changes after 9/29 but pull on 12th showed new options like setting size of ROM and new drivers. I also noticed that I when I compiled Xen I was getting crash with an error 1 and I went and reconfig seabios and I no longer get any error messages but when I start windows server I no longer get output from seabios and I only get green bar from server 2012 no blue windows logo. Looks like video output is messed up or seabios is not started