Re: [Xen-users] HTPC + DUAL PC In one

Thanks for all the replies. About the fourth GPU, I thought, as Kristian said, to access dom0 using SSH. But Gordan what do you mean with dual GPU?Â

USB hub it's the best solution.ÂHD6450Âis perfect, cheap and with integrated audio. Cool. I searched HDMI over IP but it is too expensive. It can be a solution only for HTPC.Â

What about the CPU? Do you think it is enough? AreÂthere problems with the fact that it isn't vPro?

The fourth GPU is not a strict requirement. Personally I have a machine with the primary and only GPU (IGP) passed-through Âto a domU. And only access the console through ssh, if anything's go wrong I boot the machine without the graphic bound to pciback, to get output to a screen for debugging.