Re: [Xen-users] vifname

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Sarah Newman <srn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 03/31/2016 01:21 AM, Peter Braun wrote:
>> Is vifname parameter still supported?
>>

>> Settings on Centos5 - Xen 3.3.1   ---- vifname=dom1nic
>>
>> is not working on Centos7 - Xen 4.6.1
>
> This would be better directed at the centos-virt mailing list.

Actually, the centos-virt listis better for things that are directly
related to the CentOS packaging.  The collective expertise about Xen
on this list will dwarf the expertise on the other list, and it's not
unlikely that after a brief investigation I might have sent him here
anyway. :-)

Obviously it's not always possible up front to determine whether a bug
is related to the Virt SIG packaging or the core Xen project, so it's
perfectly acceptable to send such bugs to either list, IMHO.

 -George