Re: [Xen-users] Xen or LXC/LXD?

Hi,

that highly depends on your usecase. if you use HVM, keep in mind LXC
has no option like that. I personally replace PV guests with LXC, HVM
ones with KVM.
I you'll be migrating guests, try it out first on some, I'd expect
you'll need to fix networking etc.

regarding of "should use", hard to tell when we don't know anything
about your usecase. I personally would stay on xen if I didn't have
issues with vga passthrough :)

Gh.