Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] New to the Xen Automotive/Embedded Project

Hello Surya
Currently we fully support TI's Jacinto6 and Jacinto6eco platforms, also it is possible to run Xen on Renesas R-Car M2 and R-Car H2 processors, and, of course, Intel's CPUs. To get started you can have EVMs supplied by SoC vendors.

Artem Mygaiev |ÂAssociate Vice President, Engineering
GlobalLogic
P +380.44.4929695 ext.2023Â
M +380.67.9211131 S rosenkrantzguildenstern