Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] [Xen-users] ANN: FreeRTOS 7.6.0 for Xen on ARM released

On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 10:42 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> BTW: Do you have an account on Xenproject.org? I would like to add the
> freertos port to the projects in the vendor directory and assign the entry to
> you such that you can change it

Also, Jonathan, would you be interested in writing a story for our blog
about this? https://blog.xenproject.org/

We've had posts about projects related to Xen in the past:
https://blog.xenproject.org/2013/03/28/xen-orchestra-a-web-interface-for-xcp/
https://blog.xenproject.org/2014/01/17/libvirt-support-for-xens-new-libxenlight-toolstack/
https://blog.xenproject.org/2014/12/01/using-xen-project-on-openstack-juno-via-libvirt/

and I think this is an interesting news about an interesting project
related to Xen! :-)

You could put in it basically anything you want: status of the project,
steps for trying it (and/or links to there), screenshots, anything. IMO,
a few word on the motivations for the work, and on possible, or on your
current (if possible), use cases would be great!

If you're up to it, just go to
https://blog.xenproject.org/wp-login.php?action=register , register and
let me know your username, and I'll make you able to write posts. When
you're done, you just save it as a draft, and send the link to
publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for review.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario