Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] Driver domain under Xen

Hi Stefano.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Stefano Stabellini
<stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think it would be interesting.
>
> I would also like to see what changes are actually required. Maybe some
> of them could be upstreamed?

Thank you for your interest. I hope we will upstream some of changes.
To make driver domain running we need to have it memory 1 to 1 mapped.
And we did some changes to have a possibility to map *any* domain 1 to
1 if needed. This requires hypervisor + toolstack changes. This is the
best candidate for upstream as soon as it will be rewritten properly.
Oleksandr Tyschenko is now working on this.

Regards,
Andrii