[Embedded-pv-devel] More details on the Hackathon, Shangai April 28-29

Hi all,

I just wanted to touch base with you regarding details for the Hackathon.

I am finalising details with Intel related to
a) Getting VISAs

b) Location
Intel is planning to host the Hackathon at their Shanghai site (http://wikimapia.org/17649474/Intel-Zizhu-Campus), which is on the edge of Shanghai. The plan is to have a bus run from downtown (although not in the very centre to avoid traffic) to Intel and back for the two days. I still have to finalise details

I added a map, which gives you an idea of where what is.

I think the best approach would be to run a bus from the area on the top left marked in green (hotel prices in that area are around $110-$150 - e.g. Sheraton Shanghai Hongqiao Hotel, Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel) and run busses from there. I stayed in this area before and there is lots of stuff to do and it is fairly easy to get to The Bund or Pudong (marked in Red) and also the fastest location to get to Intel. There is a cheaper option for around $80 half-way and we can add an extra stop to pick people up.

Best Regards
Lars