Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] Xen on TI J6

Hi Dilip,

You can just take latest Xen release, as Julien suggested.
TI J6 is fully supported on it. Please let me know if it works for you.

Regards,
Andrii

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23/02/15 11:13, Dilip Mannil wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> I am interested in Xen for Embedded project and as per wiki, working
> port is available for multiple ARM SOC's. But couldn't find the source
> code download links for corresponding ports.

> 1. Is there a public git for TI J6 port of Xen?

Any board on this list is supported in Xen upstream.

You can download Xen 4.5 here:

http://www.xenproject.org/downloads/xen-archives/xen-45-series-1/xen-450-1.html

> Can someone point me to the right starting point for getting Xen running
> on TI J6?

I have CCed Andrii who did the port to this board.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall

--