Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] Xen bring up on TI DRA7xxx (J6) EVM

Hi Andrii,

On 20/05/15 15:23, Andrii Anisov wrote:
> Akshay,
>
> At this point we are in the middle of GLSDK7 bringup with XEN, we were
> using GLSDK6 in our live demo. Moreover we even do not use GLSDK6 u-boot
> for our demo, derived at some point from
>
> I would give you some hints to let you go further, more detailed
> description we would release once we done with GLSDK7.
>
> You took wrong u-boot patch to switch OMAP like SoC to HYP mode. This
> one http://u-boot.10912.n7.nabble.com/RFD-OMAP5-Working-HYP-mode-td163302.html
> is much closer to what you need, because it switches both cores to HYP
> and you do not need correspondent changes to XEN itself. Long time ago
> XEN community decided to lay on bootloader to switch to HYP mode all
> cores instead of keepin this code in hypervisor.

We got several people asking a similar question to bring up Xen on OMAP.

Could you update the wiki page [1]  to point to a correct U-boot?

Regards,

[1]
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/OMAP5432_uEVM

--