Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] Xen with RTOS (such as Windows CE)

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Emir Elkholy <emirelkholy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will give regular Xen a try before attempting RT Xen.

Yes. Definitely! Try Xen first and then try the RTDS scheduler on Xen;
Then, if RTDS scheduler does not satisty your requirement, which I
don't think so, let me know and try RT-Xen. :-)

Looking forward to hearing your good news! :-D

Best,

Meng