Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] Xen Project Developer Summit : program Published

[Reducing the rate of cross-posting a bit]

On Wed, 2016-06-08 at 11:43 -0400, Meng Xu wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > In addition to presentations, we will be running a half-day
> > hackathon alongside the Summit on the last day. Xen Project
> > hackathons have evolved in format into a series of structured
> > problem-solving sessions that scale up to 50 people.
> I'm wondering if it's possible to record the hackathon into a video
> or
> audio, which will be really helpful for people who cannot make the
> summit. :-)

BTW, Meng, have you seen these on the schedule?

* "Consideration of Real Time GPU Scheduling of XenGT in Automotive
   Embedded System"
  Sangyun Lee, LG Electronics http://sched.co/7Lh3

* "Xenbedded: Xen-based client virtualization for phones and tablets"
  Chris Patterson & Kyle Temkin, AIS, Inc. http://sched.co/7LhI

* "Review and Analysis of Performance Metrics of the Xen Hypervisor on
   Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC"
   Jarvis Roach & Benjamin Sanda, DornerWorks http://sched.co/7Lh0

How cool is all that, eh?

We better continue to work on putting RTDS into as good as possible
shape... World may need it soon! :-P :-P

Regards,
Dario