[Embedded-pv-devel] Xen Project Developer and Design Summit location and CfP pre-announcement - also looking for PMC members

Dear community members,

just a quick note to let you know about the upcoming next steps for the Xen
Project Developer and Design Summit.

The event location and date will be

Corinthia Hotel, Budapest (http://www.corinthia.com/en/hotels/budapest)
July 11- 13

Note that this will be a 3 day event with talks in the morning design sessions
(using the Hackathon format) in the afternoon. Also, unlike in the past, lunch
will be included. This means that there will be *no* Hackathon in 2017, as the
Hackathon is essentially folded into the summit.

Note that I am looking for volunteers to help choosing the content as part of
the Program Management Committee.
I will also be looking for companies to sponsor our event. If you think your
employer may be willing to sponsor the event, please get in touch with me.

The schedule for the website, CfP, etc. will be
* March 14 (formal CfP announcement and event website launch)
* CfP Close: April 14 (open 4 weeks)
* CfP Reviews: April 17 - 28 (2 weeks to review)
* Schedule Announce: May 10 (8-9 weeks to promote)
* Event: July 11 –13

As usual, there will be a social event on either the 11th or 12th: details are
still to be organised and will be announced later.

Best Regards
Lars