[Embedded-pv-devel] Migrated from Xenserver to Gentoo/Xen

Hey guys.  I just migrated the first of 2 servers from XenServer into a Gentoo/Xen environment.  I’m really excited and it’s working great!  However I’m not sure if I’m doing the drivers correctly.  On my Server 2016 vm I am having a hard time overwriting the XenServer PV drivers with the Xen ones from the website it just says that the driver is up to date.  I’m just wondering if I should worry that I don’t have the PV drivers installed from the Xen site and the XenServer ones are going to be ok.  I’m not sure what to do.  I did a save state and then did a clean install of my 2016 server with no change.  I have gone into device manager and removed the XenServer Bus interface and a couple others in hopes to be able to install the ones from the XenProject site but it just renders the system unbootable.  I guess my question is, is there any simple way to remove the XenServer PV drivers on my 2016 server so that I can install the proprietary Xen PV drivers without having to do a complete format of the system.  I have already uninstalled all the citrix stuff I had installed..

== Keith