Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] [Urgent!!!!!!]Xen hangs after printing "Turning Paging On"

Hello Ramya,

Unfortunately I do not work with DRA7xx any more (more than year yet).
I could try to remember some nits. But be so kind to describe in details how do you build your setup and provide a log of your system booting.

Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.

Hi,

We, as a team in Blackpepper Technologies are trying to bring up Xen in DRA75x.
Using Xen 4.6 source code ,xen-uImage was built.

Uboot Version :2016.05 of DRA75x allows Xen to start with few u-boot commands.
But Xen gets stuck after "Turning Paging On" in head.S [Xen code]

It is very critical for us to setup the PoC early next week.So please do help us.

Awaiting positive feedback,
Ramya