Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] Xen RAM entry

Thanks Andrii for your mail.
It would be great if you could throw light on how Xen memory maps the Dom0 kernel, dtb.

Please find the overview of our work below.

We have been working on getting Xen hypervisor up on TI DRA7xx J6 platform.
We are using 4.4 kernel version (It is supported by TI's Processor SDK).

We are able to get upto kernel boot but having issues getting serial console shell login.
We are able to switch between dom0 and xen console. Also able to dump logs through 'w', 'e', 't', 'h' etc.. from xen console.
Right now its getting crashed at powerdomain init. Attached the log for your reference.
Also sharing the dts file with you for reference.
We have modified the dom0_mem size from 512MB to 1.5GB, we are observing hang/crash at different functions. (ie powerdomain/ hwmod_init etc)..

Awaiting your valuable guidance,
Ramya