[Embedded-pv-devel] Schedule for our Annual Developer and Design Summit - Design Session Rating and Proposals

We are excited to announce the program and speakers for the Xen Project
Developer and Design Summit (https://www.lfasiallc.com/events/xensummit2018/).
The summit brings together developers, engineers, and Xen Project power users
for in-person collaboration and educational presentations. The event will take
place in Nanjing Jiangning, China from June 20-22, 2018. This is the fifth
annual Xen Project Summit with presentations and panels focusing on hypervisor
performance and development, security, automotive and much more. You can view
the full schedule at https://www.lfasiallc.com/events/xensummit2018/schedule/.

Design Sessions
===============
Beyond panels and presentations, the Xen Project will be running design
sessions that share a similar format to Xen Project hackathons
(https://blog.xenproject.org/2013/05/28/event-report-xen-hackathon-2013/).
Attendees of the conference have the opportunity to propose design sessions now
and during the conference. Current design topics already include Making Safety
Certifications for Xen Easier, From Hobbyist to Maintainer: Why and How and
Reworking x86 in Xen (Current and Future Plans).

Design sessions are scheduled via https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/ and
can still be proposed now. Rather than scheduling sessions manually, as we have
done in the past, we have introduced an automatic scheduling system. This
allows you to
a) Highlight which sessions you want to attend (and how important attending is)
b) Propose new sessions

User Account
============
To do either you will need to create a user-account on
design-sessions.xenproject.org. To do so, you will need a Verification Code
that you can get on IRC (look out for gwd or lars_kurth), send an e-mail to
Xenevents@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or community.manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (and ask for
a Design Session Verification code). The system will automatically choose the
best option based on what sessions you want to attend and will minimise
conflicts.

Proposing Sessions
==================
Log into design-sessions.xenproject.org
Go to https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/discussion/new
And propose a session
If the session needs to be on a certain day, please let me or George now and we
can restrict when the session can take place.

Let us know which sessions to attend
====================================
The schedule will be created based on information you provide. If you do not
provide the information, your preference will NOT BE CONSIDERED.

Log into design-sessions.xenproject.org
Go to https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/list/discussion
Chose one of the following for each session:
None = I do not want to attend the session
A Little = I have some interest in the session
Yes = I want to attend, but would if there is a conflict, I don't mind not
attending
Very = I absolutely want to attend this session

We will update the schedule daily on
https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/schedule
We will finalise the schedule at 11:00 for each day during the event

The scheduling system will pick the best time-slot based on your interests, the
best room based on the number of attendees.

I am looking forward to seeing you at the summit

Best Regards
Lars