[Embedded-pv-devel] IRQ is already used after destroying VM and when trying to create it again

Hi everybody,
I implemented Xen Hypervisor 4.9.2 on UltraZed-EG board with carrier card following these steps:
1.) installed petalinux on Ubuntu 16.04
2.) dowloaded  UltraZed-EG IO Carrier Card - PetaLinux 2018.2 Standard BSP
3.) created project:   petalinux-create -t project –s  <path_to_BSP>
4.) copied xen-overlay.dtsi from ZCU102 project (also made with BSP) to my project
5.) built xen hypervisor following this guide link  (booting with SD card)
6.) made baremetal application that blinks PS LED with Vivado
7.) measured signals jitted when application is on board with and with out Xen

I menaged to decrease jitter adding following in xen-overlay.dtsi file in xen-bootargs: sched=null vwfi=native.

The problem is when I add sched=null vwfi=native I can create my bare-metal application with xl create and destroy it with xl destroy but when I want to start it again (xl create) this error pops:

root@uz3eg-iocc-2018-2:~# xl create bm1.cfg
Parsing config from bm1.cfg
(XEN) IRQ 48 is already used by domain 1
libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1278:domcreate_launch_dm: Domain 2:failed give domain access to irq 48: Device or resource busy
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:1003:libxl__destroy_domid: Domain 2:Non-existant domain
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:962:domain_destroy_callback: Domain 2:Unable to destroy guest
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:889:domain_destroy_cb: Domain 2:Destruction of domain failed

When I remove  sched=null vwfi=native and build project again everything works fine, I can create and destroy bm app as many times as i want.
Added in attachment bare-metal application's configuration file, xl dmesg, dmesg and xl -v create message.
Thank you in adance, best regards, Milan Boberic.