[FuSa SIG] Tools to automate patch merging and traceability

Hi all,

It looks like some Linux maintainers started to wrote script for automating patch merging and traceability.

I haven't looked in details, but from what Marc Zyngier told me it can pull a series from lore (there ML), apply the tags (e.g Reviewed-by, Acked-by...) and also add a link to the discussion on the ML.

This may help us to go towards more automation and traceability in Xen.

See https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/maz/quilttools.git/

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall