[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[FuSa SIG] Call for agenda items for tomorrow's meeting (and minutes from the last meeting)

  • To: Fusa-sig <fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 12:34:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Authentication-results: esa4.hc3370-68.iphmx.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.i=none; spf=None smtp.pra=lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx; spf=Pass smtp.mailfrom=lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx; spf=None smtp.helo=postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 12:34:50 +0000
  • Ironport-sdr: aVn+n+XF9DrXSQ/5VwxNqpgJ4mxL7N5msjIVyUTd+5fIxtZYdoFbROuaJ0gNpwAacE8GX43XCo pn0nfiUHhFN5S+8tbHUz2pFw5K+WRNw2gWmUnq7CwtqgUNbZxlc1zGI/6T+cp1eddRIHR5b1bo 47lle9QIu9YScV5wX3/vuDNzuMnElg9Bu9oA1VwyvVKLYL2GlKMI8bzxrmZtCbrI/wuxDm9lXW KKXK9o150GQQTy+y8ngJ5Tls3J3TtSlCF0Gb1VJfbwWRmM0yWnEQIP6cD4Ez3AeryBcjEAb0/K vzg=
  • List-id: This is a discussion list for members of the Xen Project FuSa SIG <fusa-sig.lists.xenproject.org>
  • Thread-index: AQHV1Q4mjFQS0XrZIkak2FBL17w/yQ==
  • Thread-topic: Call for agenda items for tomorrow's meeting (and minutes from the last meeting)

Hi all,


You can find last week’s minutes at https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/6dn7SCJFhsROqzaadZwc8ljx/
I had an extremely busy two weeks and have not been able to tidy the minutes earlier


I do not have aby specific agenda item for today.  


Originally the plan was for Artem to prepare a proposal and share discuss with the group
@Artem: has this happened? Do we need assessor input for it?


I have some minor updates on B1 and B3.


Key elements of Minutes


Actions A2: ISO tailoring
ACTION: Lars needs to buy the relevant ISO26262 specs to participate (start with part 6)
ACTION: Stefano needs to check access to specs
ACTION: Artem to prepare proposal for next meeting


Actions A2: ISO tailoring from previous meeting
High: Francesco to publish sanitized version of ISO2626
Email to Francesco, Antonio, Artem (if not done so yet)


Actions A3: ISO tailoring
See https://cryptpad.fr/drive/#/2/drive/edit/9GIn7VTsT6zP8gcWUxEfDEIb/
ACTION: Stefano to review document
ACTION: Lars and Stefano to meet next week


A4: Coding Standards Checking Tools  Feasibility Study
ACTION: Artem will check which Misra tools they have access to. Stefano will do the same.


ACTION: Lars to follow up with Alex on possible f-2-f workshop 



Arm: Arm is looking at a technical person with Xen background to participate who could also possibly take on leadership responsibility within this group.
Antonio can contribute.

Lars: Can spend some time in H1, but will have to reduce involvement to normal community activity management afterwards. In practice this will mean 
Lars will not be able to drive activities such as A2 or perform tasks outside of community management. 

EPAM: Artem has time allocated to A2 and related tasks.

Resiltech: Francesco is waiting for green light from management (will know more in the next 2 weeks)

Best Regards


Fusa-sig mailing list



Lists.xenproject.org is hosted with RackSpace, monitoring our
servers 24x7x365 and backed by RackSpace's Fanatical Support®.