[FuSa SIG] Xen FuSa calls going forward

Hi all,

In Lars' absence, I have volunteered to organize the Xen FuSa calls
going forward. I'll send out a new meeting invite in advance of the next
meeting, which is on Tuesday 11th at 8AM California time using Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/929372459
  Meeting ID: 929 372 459
  Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aejwWZq86k

I recommend to go ahead and cancel the old meeting invite in your
calendars to avoid confusion, as it might not happen automatically.

Regards,

Stefano