Re: [FuSa SIG] Static code analysis. some questions.

On 05/02/2020 21:52, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, Francesco Brancati wrote:
Let's go over them one by one:

1) asm/asm-offsets.h
It looks like this is missing from your file list, you should have:
include/asm/asm-offsets.h

This file is auto-generated during build time. It is not entirely clear whether the tools run before/after the build.

2) asm-arm/vpl011.h
This one is present in your file list as include/asm-arm/vpl011.h, I
don't know why the tool is not able to find it. If you look at xen.git,
the file is certainly there:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=blob;f=xen/include/asm-arm/vpl011.h;h=e6c7ab738194a5759e796aa3b0e30be4133340f8;hb=a2e84d8e42c9e878fff17b738d8e5c5d83888f31

For most of the headers included we use asm/*.h. However, there is one instance where vpl011.h is include using asm-arm/*.h.

I am wondering whether this is confusing the tools.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall