Re: Xen Virtual Summit FuSa Design session

  • To: Artem Mygaiev <Artem_Mygaiev@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 14:29:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=7y+M2vtHxbmuwmBMfqdFHeMtc1GUtAQMC/qTEkQC9AY=; b=TpXNgulIuHMYECSQELgMt+/TKyRU2n/xfh6eRWiumnpBjhRFQ/a1JHUBg+2aLMD7k5fXCKjd194ZaHb4QxLekI+/oSqbhpzcDbBaQYYWAE9Rjel5wQ5VnAWj/kYAkqBbl287rDMU/XIa/oG8DMwmZs1WDhVPmzI3E1MBuIRiagNGhMdYxR/H9dYOQ6+f6IZToywh5kYjrKmYu6qDKQ09AW+mSHrnd/x2smbU3nwkIwLD2NMO54H7M0pv7i9o6Z5pZ5OaZtbsgvp3/IAsZyrz4D6WvlFIZgKGv1u7LJ3TQVkJssuJolrpF6VsRu1TGpsy8fqegGQMJVtz7oc2wAYu8Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=VgqEa0akyoU4Y0tAxVGLKZ/c+r0qEPgl4Fb1P+DCg/cwmzID+ELGKiCWEzB1Uz8hUb8vhdvC02+VhU3TknYM6H+oY6oNwhj19FRVsxNIWuGYnQZqKkT9dLWHae1A8iPnQfKe4Hxqy4yZXH8l8eQh+NPWddyVp+yODeiI3Kc6iAafXaBgcmbSAZDDFwZ4pguUR0Jrj35VwLB4V1ApeFo2AcuDb+rIgs0hpYEGGzNNBnJxgEDVVIW2WEAsR+QB3VBfOIxbsWCXhfcz5H9dyUCmtTqeIcDPx0Kellon040P6AvyBaeV8e0TQ/BWpq8lO80Kf1S6bt3+emOM8pMaOr1aaw==
  • Authentication-results-original: epam.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;epam.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;