2020-09-08 Xen FuSa SIG call notes & recording

  • To: "fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Nathalie Chan King Choy <nathalie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:54:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=xilinx.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=xilinx.com; dkim=pass header.d=xilinx.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=CxVD3MhP8C1ZM9uj8sTptgzkWqPbWobrKAepKosNqMc=; b=TwdN1b17PE8xNUXKkKb7IY1uF897KPk1p+5XyTdKPeIf18FMPn6gk0ijntxB0aVPMvLc2AYdblnTPiIlXUkaI6ck7uBliixD3a/bD/ARZKJfvqotQj7j6UPfJPoAuq6XxRi5hMu1YTRemgemLDq6obPZnOvfB9FQ5dJHTrfR4IW6WznojC/c/078FOMlQhF5jJEI6wTraoT0lKp2cvSWggcEBwIzXdJTDraKzx2g9U9Ex+9cvsvQpEFFQIQKCElZjKEyYpzQ6OTS/LCGEmZXfcuTV6hgdNWRWj7IEG7PqaG8gFRU89VLzsgJRcWHiGmfW7EGXvXtBkO3MqMzjN8q4Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=IxIcgo6qdFnhDuV4zrekNKD5j5A33K8wHalJih5JnT0CjJce5+Qong3/W+w/MHn3rP9FvqGxfQrYJfUo7fr2DgYA88UhkBqMzZUg8WztqSWBtROQjXRZ5NkNs49CcEhaKUr/H4zdpWjzGcz3sLCDZBmFGWCuFKMi1MTv+huMx6BSHbLJAnKgbc+1d1dsKWDXae9zNvkqVAOhpFzdXRlfynj3/eDBh9BfrU11wZarQ/3FCej/8WAIhS6bO4vs3PoletllEBa5VwDcxjUjA4Ptlekd6Afv+juNxO72jaJHv15yjqR18zPaxCWS0PFbuHCQyw574RoknLPQodixdyBnJQ==

Hi all,

The notes are posted in Cryptpad.fr at CryptDrive > Documents > FuSa SIG (shared folder) > 2020 Minutes > FuSa SIG Sept 8, 2020.

The link to the recording and the password are in the notes.
Reminder: We’ll typically just keep the last 2 recordings, so if you missed the call & want to watch it later, please download a copy for yourself soon.

Action items from this week’s call:

  • Bertrand will try to make a shareable Doxygen setup for Xen
  • Stefano will ask Anas about getting access to presentation & if he can share example setup/scripts from Zephyr (e.g. branch name or git repo link)
  • Nathalie to preserve the recording from last call (Anas' presentation) for longer than usual. (But if you're interested in it, you should still download the recording sooner rather than later)
  • Stefano will check w/ George about initial small group discussion on Doxygen vs kernel-doc at next call.

Outstanding action items from prior calls/emails. Please let me know if you have updates in the status/completion of them:

  • ISO 26262
    • Artem: Will reach out to David
  • Tracking patch series
    • ​Stefano S: I can ask George about his take. Maybe can schedule a special Community call before April to discuss issue & patch tracking b/c may take a whole hour.
    • Artem: If not having an earlier Community call, start discussion about issue & patch tracking on xen-devel
  • Doorstop
    • Stefano S: I can try to link w/ Doorstop​​​​​​​
  • Fusa doc repository
    • Stefano S: Add links to documentation on how to use git in the readme
  • Requirements docs:
    • Bertrand: Let's make sure we have the right user doc info for runstate & get things correct w/ Antonio. Once we are confident with this one, we try to see how it can be merged. Re-visit the topic during July 28th call.
    • In the mean time, Stefano S will try to write more docs, without the tags, assuming they will need to be changed.
    • Others are encouraged to try for a hypercall or external interface & send a pull request.
  • Kernel-doc
    • Stefano will ask if the community are OK to add kernel-docs to xen.git
    • Bertrand: If community OK, experiment with kernel-doc in FuSa git
    • Bertrand to look for someone to modify kernel-doc
    • Stefano can try out the modifications on his patch series.

Thanks & regards,

Nathalie