2020-09-22 Xen FuSa SIG call notes & recording

  • To: "fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx" <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Nathalie Chan King Choy <nathalie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:12:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=xilinx.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=xilinx.com; dkim=pass header.d=xilinx.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=sAbFkKPHTNyCEgB7JDn2tXllTfLxWqg8YiZphFjoZcw=; b=oMzdU3qsvUL0d3OfPEbwn/o2D/+8cWkT+BVODIyt5sCiB8J0cXsdRQXqZqJERxsQLfWGtUn1beyUvAaow3a76nB1I7/XVx9V3m6JBPk2bgpqxgJgPFb0aVE3ZDIpTcT6uHZ0IUAb613IvdSc0opUqnp6JUK1RYNbsxbu3F+TSOC+jZkNbb+Ocw9BtJYOiTRmNLwHGogKNkmN05QbSoCOwZSdyrXZS7nLswahy5d/0UL3WLrsdKD6EFK262iCspbUM+3RJHDTS+pn11aCbxV8hqYcuPkilp8JAA1HExt+EVyji7J7I23e7g+EW+OEHJzT+eRnH9QRlJU1DtHyq+t3EQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=QcxNGbdicEEiM31wwr2AqeZttfJSEkXyMC2739WTHOmyYVONC5QpEK4+w4x4kTTCNDLWL/GYHt5ajnk7zwSEwISm+dwYGY02c9E7g+utZm62rEcGA1QPlHy4IGlOaSiWC1tyuZmnVQY4RP+TdsySs6ssOGJDDtu40rOMav2BUBKEugqum4LRyPm8yoZad6fbabMsG3nw4J4TXKOsojRfyHD/o1O410UNCYphiL05YlfrutCt5CKwoQWOCbx+b4xcsnQ2glcIIRFbpeFNNWZcfE8YXylVaoMY3Tclg1oQ/N7HH+qoZhvrQm2oJHQaShijRjK4JLjET1gZoRketTnbtQ==

Hi all,

You should have received a new meeting series with a new Zoom code.  If that didn’t come through the mailing list correctly to you, to end up in your calendar application, please email me directly.

The notes are posted in Cryptpad.fr at CryptDrive > Documents > FuSa SIG (shared folder) > 2020 Minutes > FuSa SIG Sept 22, 2020.

The link to the recording and the password are in the notes.
Reminder: We’ll typically just keep the last 2 recordings, so if you missed the call & want to watch it later, please download a copy for yourself soon.

Action items from this week’s call:

  • Stefano will summarize conversation in email & suggest to go forward w/ Doxygen & update the code style to encourage this format & maybe require for public headers.  Suggest to go w/ current series as-is as enablement for more Doxygen work.

Outstanding action items from prior calls/emails. Please let me know if you have updates in the status/completion of them:

  • ISO 26262
    • Artem: Will reach out to David
  • Tracking patch series
    • ​Stefano S: I can ask George about his take. Maybe can schedule a special Community call before April to discuss issue & patch tracking b/c may take a whole hour.
    • Artem: If not having an earlier Community call, start discussion about issue & patch tracking on xen-devel
  • Doorstop
    • Stefano S: I can try to link w/ Doorstop​​​​​​​
  • Fusa doc repository
    • Stefano S: Add links to documentation on how to use git in the readme
  • Requirements docs:
    • Bertrand: Let's make sure we have the right user doc info for runstate & get things correct w/ Antonio. Once we are confident with this one, we try to see how it can be merged. Re-visit the topic during July 28th call.
    • In the mean time, Stefano S will try to write more docs, without the tags, assuming they will need to be changed.
    • Others are encouraged to try for a hypercall or external interface & send a pull request.
  • Kernel-doc
    • Stefano will ask if the community are OK to add kernel-docs to xen.git
    • Bertrand: If community OK, experiment with kernel-doc in FuSa git
    • Bertrand to look for someone to modify kernel-doc
    • Stefano can try out the modifications on his patch series.
  • Doxygen
    • Stefano will ask Anas about getting access to presentation & if he can share example setup/scripts from Zephyr (e.g. branch name or git repo link)
    • Nathalie to preserve the recording from last call (Anas' presentation) for longer than usual. (But if you're interested in it, you should still download the recording sooner rather than later)

Thanks & regards,

Nathalie