[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Calling for agenda items: Oct 6th Xen Project FuSa SIG meeting

  • To: "fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx" <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Nathalie Chan King Choy <nathalie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 23:34:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=xilinx.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=xilinx.com; dkim=pass header.d=xilinx.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=uHoMh9di6GqyOnGE9ovvtkcvq11o0nXR6hEz+7UjoPU=; b=dbfZtfpwzwjQoLoh3BCNxxz2YON9wmKCNolEzHOGpnFGXmZ26jkM/elTS/OoV3nswrblEtKKAjzDG72jkPIILidHhN+T1RQ/wc97w27lbEf+J5XzwX0LU54rvsnX726sVdSwPOKGwhKMgRg1nra+QvEzitUfZDBjmNQHYBHwiP45T1e4QYe+zRLgbHFnWTSb3S269h96VrdPI5C55kpqtt99L39uIrfv3RwfVJYXf1aUje4yIOrSoPkuUFou3RoBBPjGlkdKUlNoyc5cYjYF5MffZYWk0GmFjrtJFHsVV8q2ueqY5gdLdnBLuFXEen9Ml7i4UW3ff6J3+Dn+a60rpw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=GjIL4pQRi+gDs5gQXe1hdZ9w4oH0RxNZD3O0LkqI2CBuv5HuXMOvZvxHYMWiPNE0Pri9aFqZzf3vzKISg8EjI+nZzZOGcGaRfWyFMJkpvin9JWw+xl6yXUcZeId/m1EXj1PfixdmZw9iclPWmawXJO8cb4IHxP030h0nfeSUAitXS3XkcwOc7D5XzaXszGjOC8FRoo57u5M/Jd+uN4HbEmDrP/yUpy25ipCYabgjvcbxPsTgkEIYK+IzlV5PwBzVIWoEpe/i123HlaSJsBEcDhMThp1HIrg2SwrtKZD9fqU9wIFAjIbWVfm3/9bn0zcrFhMpYGKrb+tBG8sq/bJYTA==
  • Authentication-results: lists.xenproject.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;lists.xenproject.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=xilinx.com;
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 23:34:56 +0000
  • List-id: This is a discussion list for members of the Xen Project FuSa SIG <fusa-sig.lists.xenproject.org>
  • Thread-index: AdaYSwKnFSVdvopyTsymbNS11cbzKA==
  • Thread-topic: Calling for agenda items: Oct 6th Xen Project FuSa SIG meeting

Hi all,


Calling for agenda items for next Tuesday’s Xen FuSa SIG call.


Outstanding action items from prior calls/emails - please let me know if you have updates in the status/completion of them (I deleted some obsolete ones – let me know if there are more obsolete ones):

  • ISO 26262
    • Artem: Will reach out to David
  • Tracking patch series
    • Artem: If not having an earlier Community call, start discussion about issue & patch tracking on xen-devel
  • Doorstop
    • Stefano S: I can try to link w/ Doorstop​​​​​​​
  • Fusa doc repository
    • Stefano S: Add links to documentation on how to use git in the readme
  • Requirements docs:
    • In the mean time, Stefano S will try to write more docs, without the tags, assuming they will need to be changed. 
    • Others are encouraged to try for a hypercall or external interface & send a pull request.
  • Kernel-doc
    • Stefano will ask if the community are OK to add kernel-docs to xen.git
    • Bertrand: If community OK, experiment with kernel-doc in FuSa git
    • Bertrand to look for someone to modify kernel-doc
    • Stefano can try out the modifications on his patch series.
  • Doxygen
    • Stefano will ask Anas about getting access to presentation & if he can share example setup/scripts from Zephyr (e.g. branch name or git repo link)
    • Nathalie to preserve the recording from last call (Anas' presentation) for longer than usual. (But if you're interested in it, you should still download the recording sooner rather than later)
    • Stefano will summarize conversation in email & suggest to go forward w/ Doxygen & update the code style to encourage this format & maybe require for public headers.  Suggest to go w/ current series as-is as enablement for more Doxygen work.



The notes from the previous call & pointer to the recording are at CryptDrive > Documents > FuSa SIG (shared folder) > 2020 Minutes


Thanks & regards,





Lists.xenproject.org is hosted with RackSpace, monitoring our
servers 24x7x365 and backed by RackSpace's Fanatical Support®.