Xen FuSa Nov 3 meeting minutes

  • To: <fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 11:13:47 -0800
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass (sender ip is 149.199.62.198) smtp.rcpttodomain=lists.xenproject.org smtp.mailfrom=xilinx.com; dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=xilinx.com; dkim=none (message not signed); arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=n0iKVW05hK5pd2jcu60N0G0P39n5cIflUjwNYLKL4r0=; b=e+xA2NKqghZgro4QjpWYFdjiNWZ6Cv9VpVYRpTqv2kjhDn46KIuuTwkYKIZHuDmY9zqi+ORstT+7uAeg/kCb/M8gb3IAhTk+/n0tF5xCEj0/3b96wGrvkeSwghvyQo/uMJRubbIWHdyDokNhbduv7fyWr8dN/EhHdzMFufkJccwqzQ6RVonwV/Ts6XXQSSO21YEIzdMbMHkNqk8aJ6WJ97vZ9ucECKpDaZUAQnGAsfbz4+gS7dE4brrcISZcsIV+bpIUiok56Vdre+8NPoua71VS0AH04PZvVHUCj1Gw2MbNKZ+jmRENlWuwdti9vjP4jDFnzya57/YJloI7yyYnKA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=aChwWijjPn2+wEkHh8GkpCrlvTsIPoVma+SdLjgLq+fRuU6wMSqvH06Cue4WrGF22wYOXnpizckGqqAqCfq/X3AbM0qTWBP4Pe3Xy/xafa5RB4fi6VRgZKnYmvzouPkt4Jv+/wTnfBccsEYA0PigOjVfKToOZR2gEG9y6K/6CM+2fjeF7EPIxzEd5ZOK46uq1cczJX4MovqfAC9wzIOOHWqqha7U9SSJf2RAGebMFgr4EASpyRjWZZYqLDCJTjKPly7MFwMqXB7sWofrSyyiUXIcHyv7Pd2IZaNPeOdtfx/NSfYHqm+mtfIeri4u0StwuXG3I2hBZNHu3G/Ab1HX/A==