Re: Eclair presentation on Aug 3 at 8AM

Hi there.

Next week I will be on holiday in a place where I do not have
sufficient bandwidth.  But on August 12, Thursday, I will have
to move anyway to a civilized place for the MISRA C WG meeting,
so that meeting with you that day at 8AM California time
is doable for me.
Kind regards,

   Roberto

Roberto Bagnara, Ph.D.

Software Verification Expert and Evangelist, BUGSENG (http://bugseng.com)
Professor of Computer Science, University of Parma
Member, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG14 - C Standardization Working Group
Member, MISRA C Working Group