RE: FuSa SIG meeting and deviations justifications

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: David Ward <david.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 08:22:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=horiba-mira.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=horiba-mira.com; dkim=pass header.d=horiba-mira.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=39XN1MLRLTMLTqjqCMXE0n7Nb73llNF4BtB2MYljstI=; b=LpRDWyBT4J3uVrDyPQtfDsYnFt6AmSrQlRF//IRTc7DxnxS0apulzpgOPw++1RDkFwkZEVkKYu9obveWSyEkBVkBQC3SFmibOwQz5ynB10QMPrrRLwq6tcaNF/6qSLDohuyfJNXi566ag0scGRSpIWkvkjXERX49g7WGGNJgV0AJpjVlpfcZDiiQhiWJ5QW81ux0PuS3gxOMaXLsBhQ6AUEtVE2dk0J0TmHGzI9z/Zsx51WjJN/B2TUI3jSURv+Y1wgRbn2sFnyOmg9Je/I2MIt3C9fHYj4q9+X6Z1GfxnoW6LD5xS8g2/JcPp+tAPWPGjNffA0dpEoSVQd9n+31MA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=DvV7gCjbgAf0fD1j5TELbac/0MLPHDQS1s9hhTZ4BFOBUtBvKzRHtQNRNws4EZf/VeOSLnE4e8/l/nfSjskWb6bLSgsV4uA+cWKitQwpAIKX6s+05mB/JQgPgOl/oyUYhrErDoAIV2AhRe0ruxQBLeDYKIJlLVeW78fa91XBbtffkcvWGwSezWcsRt+tCqhg5Pf2ahKi7ggIJPuighwCpSDkSkxhvTiPY523+nzBHjumhcbqJzx8bpnIbQAxjQ3r/WeYYmfomOgtMqiJNw0ymYfx8YMWPVRDInJodcJlR+2MH2Vc1+UbRbtnuexQYQNr8wMP8MPDmDHbpJnJKGMLyw==