Re: FuSa SIG meeting and deviations justifications

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 13:20:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=nNCMQXS21mdnF4EaQVi4cPSmTKlAzhjY/0Pbvr0apT0=; b=BEN5ClpnwGQbCNN7hkiyiqyGWsXucF+/kiMoU26jGL5ZLdgM0dBlMB82fRBJ2p3O2Sm/Cw6gdBHbM+bBysMje9MgkIHPR/znAL1rkcvejceqNBUHdSFTSfKasGs9d90ARCO9mDlUAesDqSroBkN51B98OtbHnylJ+xXvXYCnWh9cetw1RbqClAKeeoUx7JSTPcJEYI+BKuF60vTWhezIPKPkR6uOnPWvU1XfXXQsbmqt4hpUTagTThu1wgBGk0qrg53YlzOvCFZmnsD2D/T4efmJRdu6ivEMubaZezmDW8j2kkbZyA+1r/x80Kd0Q6fIFTDaci0ZJpveBu2RE9oL/Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=h44iXgJgXMZOejloK4yxYXR4AMAv5tO2qEP9zH3HUWnVUpC19m9IQs1fnLose7T05Qwdgcoux46LGP7hkUPvSG3AQipZm9AERGKRSlUZIcr1ideXVKL0o3zFyhM3riDKM/2hqwc+FmQ/i4CW6edXIVLjGFmg/ezIzC9za93jv/Pdf1FR1dYp9nt1SXY2I8AB9nrS5I48QMpIRkrZAZIuMYl2L44ws3CQaTearVPZrwOH7CJcoRMCgayANzrWxFvHdWv+ZuLrzrCuV9FPg9U1Ov+AmzrWNghITQECHtrODzWjX+Fd2ASPO7GES+WxpyoGTKparozhIsonvlqWcqYQ5Q==
  • Authentication-results-original: xilinx.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;xilinx.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;