Re: Meeting notes from Feb 28 and MISRA C copyright text

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 08:02:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=spGagoN+hKKJbqfPOQ3yIOakVnoatenDT9ezBHR7tw0=; b=kszz32kpzw/x3wiLQ4JV6KbHBCE+EcktYGCVQDIkgQyHov8OVn97YlVg769DjJisJPN8Y+Gyz1Pxzja4erQtR134orFartIVPY+V/bzXe2elgsGlaJV+PgbFIc3jK30ODZ5SqrT2f2/LQOPcpWIPXAAlO43ncch5wXED31KKbFZa2DO+VCBsjUzSqlq+9vvEa+/UtKLQ2R81enRvg1rgDxRlLsyb48mxFsp6bV0yNeM0Rls9kX9EcS9BziV3gWwCheayFOgeDuqIKxn5PJRSMxa+Mcc0y2hyTSqJol52GZWR2vHv+6i44vnGcVuOhxMw2o5w4W90Zi6ZgYKh8nzOaA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=WkNY2jYYPyGJD5dRDHu8tryXILu3FbKDjseTLtkIPePiDPyuP5iJQW1/H9la2bLpMjbGQ4rnTnp9O362EDPrk703sq+6+nlcLRNiyfYMFEdw0AB6Nr9q7s/WN7Y7lQctHEOO7qVsZVgBjXBrJu3tbUI3HlDpmg6R39qRG2t3WkXvGfSYjeKljf/xXIZWGztHOB0Zfqwj3mf6/VavvzvunBH4tTknJ32Sz/VD4MdrLn59HL8hom63s9Gc3v6oIMzjcMUORVi95Nakf9vMgBohxsZgZCy7SRvQUybAzTCaEeihtUq+hvZktCN5bvuYT6W72pqZSYrDkgOCYSeXwXEZmQ==
  • Authentication-results-original: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;