Re: deviations tagging

Just a quick note on this topic: Roberto kindly agreed to join the next
FuSa SIG call on Jun 27 at 9AM California time / 5PM UK / 6PM Europe to
discuss deviation tagging.

Everyone interested is welcome to join. The meeting link is the
following:

https://xilinx.zoom.us/j/95938426236?from=addon

Cheers,

Stefano